Cortech Sonic-Flo Gloves
The Sonic-Flo Gloves from Cortech will start your day with a fresh, caffeinated cup of carbon fiber. Not only do the Sonic-Flo Gloves use a balanced combination of textile and leather for their construction, but they also come equipped with a hard knuckle protector crafted from gloss carbon fiber. Beefier than most textile gloves, the Sonics feature goatskin leather and Clarino over abrasion areas and breathable, summer-weight textiles in non-impact zones. Rubberized finger protectors are all vented for improved airflow. Stretch textiles deliver a communicative feel with increased comfort as touchscreen friendly fingertips keep you connected.
- Genuine goat leather palm and back of hand
- Carbon fiber knuckle protector
- Air mesh along fingers and backhand
- Clarino overlays on palm
- Goat leather overlay on fourth finger
- Accordion stretch across fingers
- Stretch Lycra fourchettes
- Light impact padding on outside of hand
- Vented TPR finger sliders
- Tricot polyester lining
- Neoprene cuff with hook and loop closure
- Touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb
There are no reviews yet.