A class-leading, low-cut performance riding boot, the SMX-1 v2 Riding Boot. incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability. Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors, the SMX-1 v2 Riding Boot features a rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.
• Ergonomic boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile fit and comfort.
• Evolved closure strap is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider’s instep.
• Front Velcro® closure system offers a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex. Strap features TPR puller for ease of use.
• Aramidic fiber wires ensure the new strap closure system is durable, thin and lightweight.
• Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
• Sole features integrated Alpinestars TPF (Transversal protection Frame) to protect against possible transversal loads.
• Instep and Achilles’ accordion flex zones are constructed from lightweight microfiber for optimized levels of durability, comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
• Thermowelded flex grooves to control the flexion and flexibility of the shoe; instep, medial and back.
• Reverse zip closure ensures convenient in and out.