The Scorpion Covert-X is the fibreglass variant of the EXO-Combat EVO, and it has received further refining. The outer shell comes in two different shell sizes and it conceals the EPS inner shell, which provides a large part of the impact absorption. This results in a strong and lightweight, ECE approved motorcycle helmet.
The cool thing about the Scorpion Covert-X is that you can remove the chin bar and create that bad-ass open face helmet look. This helmet is not certified as a full face helmet.
The top of the helmet features a closable ventilation panel, this air intake leads cool air through the channels in the helmet – keeping your head cool at all times. The interior is fully removable and washable, and even prepared for wearers of glasses.
- Advanced Polycarbonate shell
- SpeedView internal tinted sun visor with EverClear no fog coating
- Includes clear visor for night-time riding
- Kwikwick 2 anti-microbial fabric liner
- Dual density EPS
- Easily removable front mask with neodymium magnets included
- Aero-tuned ventilation system
- Removable ear flaps
- Double D-ring chinstrap system
- ECE 22.05 approved
There are no reviews yet.