Scorpion EXO-T510 Tarmac Helmet
The Scorpion EXO-510 is a helmet that will teach you to not judge a book by its cover. Utilizing such features as KwikWick II liner for extreme moisture control, AirFit cheek pad system for a custom snug fit, drop down SpeedView sun visor, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation with 4 intakes vents and 1 mega exhaust vent for maximum breathability. The EXO-T510 is the industry standard for technology and style. From the daily commuter to the seasoned touring rider, the EXO-T510 is a feature-packed helmet at an uncompromising price.
- Premium polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- EverClear No Fog face shield optically-clear with anti-scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- SpeedView SunVisor with 3 positions setting also features EverClear anti-fog coating on all surfaces
- AirFit Liner Inflation System inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick II Liner Fabric anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather and easily removable and washable
- Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Emergency Release System tabs located on the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System is the easy, Secure, tool-less face shield that changes in seconds and also pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation with four intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while one MEGA exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out
- Face Shield Lock/Vent System securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- 5 year warranty
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield. The EXO-T510 runs slightly small, if you are in between sizes, order the larger size.