Cortech GX-Sport 4.0 Jacket
The Cortech GX Sport 4.0 Jacket is a performance cut textile jacket with pre-curved arms, a Rainguard waterproof and breathable liner, and for those chilly days, a removable thermal vest liner. The expansion panels at the side along with the adjustable waist tabs allow the rider to fine tune the fit of this jacket. The jacket-to-pant zipper is 8″ long and includes the pant side so attachment to any pant is possible.
- Pre-curved, rotate sleeves with soft microfiber cuffs
- Elbow expansion panels for comfort and mobility
- Carbolex 600D outer shell fabric
- 1600D ballistic abrasion-resistant fabric in the shoulder and elbows
- Two Pipeline front intake pinch vents offer excellent direct to the body ventilation when open
- Two adjustable Pipeline exhaust vents on the back allow for exceptional flow-through ventilation
- Rainguard waterproof, breathable liner
- Double hook-and-loop closures keep water out of the vent openings when closed
- Removable thermal vest liner
- 360 degree Phoslite reflective piping and Cortech signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
- Mandarin-style collar with soft microfiber trim
- Adjustable takeup straps at the biceps and forearms for a secure and snug fit.
- Removable CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulders with articulated triple-density back protector
- Expansion panels and adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls fine tune the fit
- Two hand warmer pockets and four interior pockets
- Jacket-to-pant 8″ zipper attachment with pant side included
- ESO main zipper
There are no reviews yet.