Cortech Chicane ST Gloves
The Chicane ST Gloves are a short cuff version of Cortech’s full gauntlet Chicane RR Gloves. The track inspired design features leather construction with goat hide applied at the palm for better flexibility and feel. Reinforcement of Clarino leatherette over the palm, again, adds protection and durability where it counts most. Hard TPU finger and knuckle protection are carry-overs from the track. Silicone grips at the index, middle finger and crook of hand maintain good communication between rider and throttle. Touchscreen-friendly fingertips keep you in communication with your smart devices. Perforation covers the entire back of the Chicane ST Gloves, from the fingertips to the hook and loop wrist closure.
- Goat leather panels on palm and back of hand
- Clarino palm and fourth finger overlays
- Perforated backhand, gauntlet, fingers and thumb
- Foam impact layer on heel of palm
- Pre-curved fingers
- Silicone-printed, anti-slip throttle guard on the palm
- Accordion paneling across fingers, thumb, and backhand
- TPU knuckle and finger protectors
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb
There are no reviews yet.