Cortech Chicane RR Gloves
Cortech trickles racetrack technology down to the street-ready Chicane RR Gloves. Full leather construction is upgraded with goat hide at the palm for better flexibility and tactile feel. Reinforcement of Clarino leatherette over the palm, again, boosts the protection and durability where it counts most. Hard TPU finger and knuckle protection are carry-overs from the track. Silicone grips at the index, middle finger and crook of hand maintain good communication between rider and throttle. Generous levels of perforation start at the touchscreen-friendly fingertips and continuesall the way to the end of the gauntlet. Double hook and loop closures at the wrist and cuff secure the fit against whatever the ride may bring.
- Goat leather panels on palm and back of hand
- Contrast stitched Clarino palm and fourth finger overlays
- Perforated backhand, gauntlet, fingers and thumb
- Foam impact layer on heel of palm
- Pre-curved fingers
- Silicone-printed, anti-slip throttle guard on the palm
- Accordion paneling across fingers, thumb and backhand
- TPU knuckle and finger protectors
- Hook and loop wrist strap and cuff closure
- Touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb
There are no reviews yet.