Cortech Aero-Flo Air Jacket
The Aero-Flo Air Jacket from Cortech is a lightweight, hot weather riding jacket that truly lives up to its name. With the torso, back and inner arms constructed from open weave mesh, it’s no surprise that the “Aero-Flo Air” Jacket flows a ton of “air”. These sizeable mesh panels are secured to a chassis of tough 600D polyester. Shoulders and elbows are reinforced further against abrasion, and CE Level 2 impact armor is included. While airflow is set to the max at all times, the included waterproof liner can be added to beat the rain or reduce the level of cooling. Reflective accents at the chest, back and arms add low light conspicuity. A jacket to pants connection zipper lets the Aero-Flo Air Jacket zip to a pair of Cortech riding pants. Or use the included half zipper to modify any brand’s riding pants with a compatible connection zipper.
- Abrasion-resistant 600D polyester shell
- Performance fit with pre-curved arms
- Waterproof zip-out full sleeve rain liner
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Accordion stretch panels at shoulders and elbows
- Hook and loop waist adjusters
- Snap bicep adjusters
- Included CE Level 2 Safe-Tech shoulder and elbow armor
- Pocket for optional back protector insert (sold separately)
- YKK zippers
- Reflective detailing at front, back and arms
- 8” jacket to pant connection zipper with included pant-side zipper attachment
There are no reviews yet.