- Rubber sole
- Ergonomic boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which offers wide-ranging foot profile fit and comfort.
- Evolved closure strap is anatomically angled to follow natural shape of rider’s instep.
- Front velcro closure system offers a quick and secure fit over the instep area while permitting excellent levels of flex. strap features tpr puller for ease of use.
- Aramidic fiber wires ensure the new strap closure system is durable, thin and lightweight.
- Alpinestars exclusive compound rubber sole with grip patterning to promote improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
A class-leading, low-cut performance riding boot, the SM-1 R v2 Riding Shoe incorporates a host of technical innovations for improved levels of comfort, fit and durability. Constructed from a lightweight and abrasion-resistant microfiber upper and reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors, the SMX-1 R v2 Riding Shoe features a rubber compound sole with superior grip patterning for excellent grip both on and off the bike, while the accordion flex zones give support and control regardless of your riding position.