The K-3 SV is an affordable, adaptable helmet with a surprising array of features, including an internal drop-down sun visor, impressive aerodynamic performance, efficient ventilation and an expansive field of vision.
The shell is of thermoplastic construction, and the inner liner is of Dry-Comfort fabric.
– Shell in painted HIR-TH (high resistant thermoplastic) resin.
– 2 shell sizes.
– 4 EPS.
– IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell.
– Fabrics in Dri-Lex®.
– Micro-metric adjustment buckle.
– PVM (Personalized Visor Mechanism).
– Sun visor.
– Multi Density EPS.
– The internal shape of the helmet was specifically designed to decrease the risk damage to the collar bones in the event of a fall.
– Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism in metal for very fast tool-free removal.
– The visor is fitted with a patented micro-opening system.
– Central air vent for optimal air flow.
– Pinlock included in the box.
ECE 22.05 IMPORTANT NOTE This helmet has been built, tested and approved according to the European regulations ECE/ONU R22.05. TRADEINN is not responsible for the use that may be made of this helmet in other countries that are not subject to this European homologation ECE/ONU R22.05, discouraging the use of this in those countries.