Agv k3 soleluna
The K-3 SV is an affordable, adaptable helmet with a surprising array of features, including an internal drop-down sun visor, impressive aerodynamic performance, efficient ventilation and an expansive field of vision.
The shell is of thermoplastic construction, and the inner liner is of Dry-Comfort fabric.
– Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
– IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider´s head.
The central upper air intake has.
been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without interference with the internal sun visor.
All the air vents and extractors are adjustable.
– Dry-Comfort fabric interiors with removable nose guard and wind protector.
All parts are easily removable and washable.
– Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock® anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility.
The visor is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the match between visor.
and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise.
– Visor micro-opening system.
– Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps.
Two mechanisms to change the visor steps option are included in the box.
– Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools.
– Micrometric retention system.
– Asian Fit option.
– Ready for Share communication system.
Out of stock